People who are more than 12 years old and less than 65 years old.
(1) When using the weekday ticket on holidays, price difference must be made up no matter which type of ticket. The price difference of using a holiday ticket during the weekday will not be refunded.
(2) Multiple Entry Ticket can be used on both weekday and holidays, but it can only be used by the owner. People who hold the Multiple Entry Ticket can enter the park area without limitation during the duration of the event (2022/3/26~5/8). Please purchase the ticket at the ticket office with your I.D. card and one photo of 1-2 inches during the duration of the event.
(3) The purchase of children ticket will be initially judged by the height and recheck by the age. Children with a height over 150 cm but are less than 12 years old must present relevant certificate, such as NHI card or Household Certificate.
(4) Groups buying Concession Ticket must purchase at least 20 adult tickets (included) per group.
(5) Children Ticket can be counted into the group, but there will be no other discount offered.
(6) People with disability:
a. “The person” who is disabled and holds disability certification issued by the competent authority in our country, no matter it is from the old system “disability (handicap) identification” (with light green color on the background) or the new system “disability certification” (with pink color on the background) is entitled to free entrance.
b. If the disabled is assessed to necessarily have a companion, ONE companion can enter the park area free of charge (only one companion a day).
(7) Admission by one person one ticket. If visitors left the park area on the day but would like to enter late on the same day, they shall be affixed a seal on the back of the hand when leaving the park and use it as the proof of re-entrance.
(8) The ticket has been verified tax by the Finance and Taxation Bureau, Yilan County and is regarded as formal receipt. Please keep it safely, and it will not be re-issued once lost. No additional uniform invoice will be issued either. For the group or the individual that needs to declare the expense, please inform the ticketing personnel to issue the proof of purchase. The proof will only be issued at site, and no reissuance will be available after that.
(9) The ticket will be regarded invalid if it is used, remade, photocopied, overdue, altered, damaged beyond recognition or without the seal of Luodong Branch, Finance and Taxation Bureau, Yilan County.
(10) The detailed regulations are based on the announcement at site, and the hosting unit reserves the right of modification at any time.
(1) Deadline and location:
a. For those who purchase tickets at the site of Green Expo during the event, they shall present the original tickets at the ticket office at the site of Green Expo for a refund before the end of the event (2022/5/8). If the ticket has been used, it cannot be refunded or changed.
b. For those who purchase tickets through other channels, such as a convenience store, the ticketing system, or a travel website platform, please contact the original channel for refund. It shall be handled according to the refund methods, fees, and time specified by the channel.
(2) If the ticket has been used, expired, altered, or damaged beyond recognition, it will not be refunded.
(3) Please prepare the following items for ticket refund:
a. Original ticket.
b. Please provide signed credit bill or other relevant documents if you purchase tickets by credit card.
c. The request of refund will not be accepted if failing to provide above documents.